Translate

Monday, October 9, 2017

Jesus Says Time is Up!


The Apocalypse is fast approaching with Evil escalating to take the upperhand.

The Lord called me to my prayer room at 3:00 am this morning and this is what I wrote in my journal:

You are giving me words against our nation again today. But htis time you are speaking to me as a Watchman to go forth and speak.
 I opened to Ezekiel 3. I see that I had been in here before on August 12, 2017. The first underline was I opened my mouth. I am realizing right now that last night as I lay in my bed to praise You and pray.. You brought a spoon to my mouth and I instinctively opened my mouth from my spirit to receive it. I see that You were feeding me the words that you would now cause to come forth from me. You said..speak My word to them. You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and difficult language. They are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to Me. But I will make you as unyielding as they are. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone.  Harder than flint. Do not be afraid or terrified of them. They are a rebellious House. I am sending you to a rebellious Nation who has rebelled against Me. And whether they listen to you or not they will know that a prophet has been among them. Son of Man I have made you a Watchman. So hear the word I speak and give them warning from Me.



In her (America-Church) wickedness she has rebelled against My laws and decrees more than the Nations around her. She has rejected My laws and not followed My decrees. Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: You have been more unruly than the other nations around you and have not followed my decrees or kept My laws. You have not even conformed to the standards of the Nations around you. Therefore I Myself am against you. I will inflict punishment on you in the sight of the Nations. Because of your detestable idols I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again. Because you have defiled my sanctuary with with all your vile images and detestable practices, I Myself will withdraw my favor. I will not look on you with pity or spare you. I am about to bring a sword against you and I will destroy your high places. Your altars will be demolished and you incense altars will be smashed. I will slay your people in front of their idols. I will lay their dead bodies in front of their idols and I will scatter your bones around your altars.


Wherever you live, the towns will be laid waste and the high places demolished so that your altars will be laid waste and devastated. Your idols smashed and ruined and what you have made will be wiped out. Your people will fall slain among you and you will knoiw that I am the Lord and I am Holy! Adulterous hearts grieve Me as their eyes have lusted after their idols. I did not threaten in vain to bring calamity. I will bring sword and famine and plague. The end has come upon all lands. The end is now upon you and I will unleash My anger against you. I will judge according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices. I will repay you for your conduct of thoughts attitudes and deeds..or lack thereof. The Lord says..DISASTER! DISASTER IS COMING! THE END HAS COME! It has roused itself against you. It has come! DOOM HAS COME UPON YOU WHO DWELL IN THIS LAND. Faces will be covered with shame! Calamity upon calamity will come!




1 comment: